Learn More About Our
What’s included in our 90-Day Warranty:
- Plumbing: Water lines, faucets, water heaters, drain lines, gas lines.
- Electrical: Main service panel, secondary service panel, and wiring.
- Appliances: Kitchen Appliances including and limited to oven, range, dishwasher, built-in microwave, trash compactor, and garbage disposal.
- Heating/Air (HVAC): Furnace, Air Conditioner, and Thermostats.
- Poured Concrete & Block wall foundations.
- Floor joists, bottom & top plates, and wall members.
- Roof leak repair (does not include replacement of bad shingles), load bearing walls, attached garage doors.
What’s included in our SewerGard Protection
- If you received a sewer scope, this policy is extended to 6 months from the date of the inspection, or 22 days from closing, whichever comes later.
- “Water Line”. The water line is the single lateral water service line from the point of the water utility’s connection to the point of the water meter or main shut off line inside the home
- “Sewer Line.” The sewer line is the single lateral sewer service line from the point of the home’s exterior wall to the point of connection to the sewer utility’s wastewater collection system or septic tank.
- Coverage is limited to $2000 per occurrence, $4000 aggregate.
What’s included in our Platinum Roof Protection Plan
- This service contract covers repairs for leaks and the aggregate limit of this policy for the 5 year period is $3000.00.
- This policy was delivered to the home owner free of charge by their home inspector
What’s included in our MoldSafe Protection
- MoldSafe protection is offered for a period of 90 days following the date of the inspection, or 22 days after closing, whichever comes later.
- New visible mold: During the course of your home inspection and in your home inspection report, if there were no visible mold or moisture issues reported, this agreement covers the remediation (removal) of visible mold on surfaces permanently installed in the subject property.
- This agreement covers only repairs as specified and excludes all others. Coverage is limited to $2000 in aggregate.
Stratton Home Inspections RecallChek
- RecallChek is the first consumer appliance recall reporting system ever created, and is available to you now.
- You simply take down the model numbers from all of the major appliances in your home, including, but not limited to, HVAC equipment, water heaters, microwaves, refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, washing machines and dryers.
- You may also include garbage disposals, exhaust fans, and smoke detectors. Serial numbers are optional, but are encouraged to be submitted as well.